The Honorable Mark A. Nacke
Lake County Judicial Center
P.O. Box 7800
550 W. Main Street
Tavares, FL 32778
Judicial Assistant: Amy Archey
Non-Jury Civil / Foreclosure Hearing Procedures
1. All hearings and cancellations are to be scheduled via telephone to JA 352-742-4139.
2. Do not send courtesy copies of the Notice of Hearing and Motion for Summary Judgment to the Judge .
3. Ensure that all documents are e-filed at least 5 business days prior to hearing to ensure that the Clerk will have time to process.
4. Original Note and the Mortgage either file with the Clerk or send directly to the Judge at least 5 business days prior to the hearing.
5. The FJ packet should be mailed directly to the Judge at least 3 business days prior to hrg.
6. Ensure that you have complied with the rules on foreclosure for the 5th circuit.
7. Ensure that the notice of hearing has the correct hearing address.
(The Honorable Mark A. Nacke, 550 West Main Street, 5th floor, Suite 13, Tavares, Florida 32778. )
8. Telephonic hearings should be noticed as part of the notice of hearing.
Double check the file to ensure that the case is ready for hearing before scheduling.
Thank you and if you have questions or concerns, please contact Amy Archey.
Notice to the Public
The Code of Judicial Conduct governing behavior by judges forbids the Judges of the Fifth Judicial Circuit to discuss pending cases with the public. Please do not call the Court expecting to speak with a Judge about any case. The Court is only allowed to consider arguments made in the courtroom and in documents properly filed by actual parties in the case as authorized by law and the Rules of Court. The Court cannot ethically read or consider any other opinions or arguments about the case. Communications that do not meet these legal requirements cannot be forwarded to the Judges.