Attorneys that would like to be added to the Fifth Judicial Circuit Registry for Conflict Counsel to represent individuals in all criminal, including capital case proceedings, Juvenile delinquency proceedings, Juvenile Dependency, Termination of Parental Rights proceedings Involuntary Civil Commitment of Sexually Violent Predator Proceedings (pursuant to the Jimmy Ryce Act) or any other relevant proceeding in the Fifth Judicial Circuit must fill out an application for the Chief Judges’ consideration.
- Current Registry of Criminal Conflict and Dependency Attorneys (Excel format)
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers from the JAC
- Registry Instructions
- Fifth Circuit Registry Application
This agreement, notice of changes and instructions for how to complete the agreement are available via the JAC website at www.justiceadmin.org.
- Sample Order for Temporary Appointment to Registry
- Temporary Appointment to Registry Form
- JAC Interpretation Re: Rates for Cases Appointed Prior to July 1, 2007
- Administrative Order A-2017-23
- Laws of Florida Chapter 2014-49