Below you will find the process server application and Administrative Order A2008-21-B regarding policy and procedure for certified process servers. The administrative order requires the following for consideration and placement on the approved list of Certified Civil Process Servers for the Fifth Judicial Circuit.
• Attend the process server seminar and successfully pass a written examination. The next date is below:
Date: Friday, October 18, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: 425 W. Alfred Street, Tavares, FL 32778
(Lke County Emergency Management & Communications Center)
• Complete an application. (see below)
• Provide a completed and notarized Certificate of Good Conduct and Oath. (see below)
• Pay a $250.00 application fee. Check or money order should be made payable to the STATE OF FLORIDA.
• Submit to a Level II background screening. Please contact Robin at 352-253-1607 for the paperwork and to schedule a background screening.
• Obtain a $5,000.00 surety bond. The bond is required prior to certification but is not required to attend the seminar.
The completed application and other requirements must be submitted to:
Process Server Program, Court Administration
Lake County Courthouse
550 W. Main Street
Tavares, FL 32778
Required documents must be received no later than one day prior to attending the seminar and taking the exam or you will not be permitted to participate.
The authorizing Administrative Order can be downloaded from the website under circuit-wide Administrative Order A2008-21-B.
Process Server Application
Certificate of Good Conduct and Oath