Finance & Accounting Manager
The overall goal of the Finance and Accounting Services Division is to efficiently and faithfully adhere fiscal activities of the Fifth Circuit with Florida state laws and guidelines. The functions of the Finance and Accounting section are to provide statistical analysis, authorize grants, manage fixed assets, maintain accounts payables and account receivables information.
- Employee Finance and Accounting Forms
- Employee Finance and Accounting Website: DFS Employee Information Center for State Payments
- Vendor Finance and Accounting Website DFS Vendor Information Center for State Payments
- Official Map Mileage for Travel Voucher
- DFS Reference Guide for State Expenditures
- DFS Statutory Interest Rates, Pursuant to F.S. Section 55.03