Marion County Judicial Center
Head Librarian: Victoria “Vikki” Shutt
Assistant Librarian: Shelby Revels
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Law Library observes all Court Holidays
The Marion County Law Library maintains in its collection both State and Federal statutes, local ordinances, administrative regulations and case law. The Law Library has a subscription to Westlaw, which includes all State and Federal primary law, including citation checking with Key Cite.
Many self-help materials are contained in the library for prose litigants who represent themselves relating to Family Law, Landlord Tenant, Small Claims, Probate and Guardianship. Many of these have forms that can be copied and formatted to your case.
- Photo copies are available for $.15 per page.
- We have forms available for purchase, as well as stamps and envelopes. For a list and prices, please contact the Librarians.
- Our Conference Room is available for Attorneys only. Some fees do apply.
- Public computers are available with access to sites relating to legal services only. Also available, a word processing program for creating documents. (fee for printing)
- The Marion County Law Library provides free access to legal resources. The library serves everyone including Judges, Attorneys and the Community. The Marion County Law Library is committed to providing legal resources and professional staff services to all citizens.